My licensing agent in the US is:
Creative Rights Group Inc.
23371 Mulholland Dr.,
Is there a book available of your artwork?
Yes! there is, entitled “The Fantasy World of Josephine Wall” containing 118 images, some never seen before.
Can I have permission to use your images on my web site?
I am thrilled and flattered by the number of you that want to use my artwork, but due to the sheer volume of requests, I am unable to give individual permission for each use of my work ( I would rather spend my time painting!). Please read the notes below and so long as you feel that you will be in compliance, please go ahead, and thank you for your interest and desire to use my images.
Please note that you should only contact Creative Rights Group Inc. US. if your request is to obtain a license to use my work commercially.
PLEASE NOTE: For individuals requesting permission to reproduce artwork for self-published books, CD covers, etc., kindly be advised that such projects, if approved, are subject to a minimum charge of $100.00 per image used. This fee has been instituted to cover administrative costs as well as the expense of providing hi-res images. Thank you for your understanding. email@example.com
Although the images on my web site are protected by copyright please feel free to use them in a non-commercial way (not for financial gain). I know a lot of people like to make up web sets, buttons and backgrounds. All I ask is that you credit the work to me and if possible put a link to my web site on your pages (please try to avoid linking directly to the pictures on my site as this uses up a lot of bandwidth).
IT HAS COME TO MY NOTICE THAT A NUMBER OF PEOPLE HAVE BLATANTLY ABUSED THIS PERMISSION. PLEASE BE WARNED THAT ANY ABUSE OF THIS PERMISSION WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
Thanks to all of you who have been looking after my interests by alerting me to any misuse.
Are there any calenders, posters, greeting cards or puzzles available of your artwork?
Yes, there are now quite a few companies that are licenced to reproduce my artwork on various items. Please be aware though, that although the companies below produce various items they may not sell directly to the public.
- Heaven & Earth Designs (cross stitch charts), (US): www.heavenandearthdesigns.com
- Leanin’ Tree, cards, posters, (US): www.leanintree.com
- Murals Your Way, (US): www.muralsyourway.com
- Thomas Holdsworth & Sons, puzzles, (NZ): www.holdson.com/shop
- Peter Pauper Press (US): www.peterpauper.com
- Butterfly Co. (Ukraine): www.butter-fly.com.ua/
- Flame Tree Publishing: www.calendars.com
- Anatolian (Middle East) : www.anatolian.com.tr (puzzles)
- Angel Power Exclusive: http://angelpowerexclusive.com/
- Blue Angel (oracle cards set and colouring books): www.blueangelonline.com
- Mondopuzzle (Ita) : www.mondopuzzle.com (puzzles)
- Planet Puzzles : www.planete-puzzles.com(FR) or www.planete-puzzles.de(GDR) (puzzles)
- Card.com (US) : www.card.com (Prepaid Mastercard® debit cards )
- Live Heroes : www.liveheroes.com/en/search/Josephine%20Wall (apparel & accessories)
- Buffalo Games(US/Canada) : www.buffalogames.com (puzzles)
- Aquamarin Verlag (Germany): www.aquamarin-verlag.de
- Pixel Craft (Benelux): www.pixelcraft.be
- Mobilityware (digital jigsaws): http://mobilityware.com/jigsaw.php
- Mantra Art (paint by numbers): http://mantraart.ru/
- Fabric Editions / 3 Wishes Fabric(craft & quilting fabrics): http://www.fabriceditions.com/3-wishes-fabric.htm/
- Fulcrim Gallery(custom framed art prints & canvases): https://www.fulcrumgallery.com/showsearch.aspx?s=Josephine+Wall
- Solo Footwear(custom printed slides/slippers): https://solofootwear.co.uk/